June 28, 2016
BestGenericMart aim is to provide low cost generic and branded drugs from our pharmacy store and supplies them to you at very nominal price.
Every female has a desire to have longer and fuller lashes. Some females are lucky as they have long lashes naturally. But those who do not have denser and longer lashes, they use various makeup products such as mascara, artificial lashes, kajal and liner. The results that we get from these makeup products are temporary.
Now no need to worry, an effective and eye care solution called Careprost eye drop has arrived to solve your problem. This ophthalmic solution makes your lashes to grow longer naturally. Generic Bimatoprost present in this medicine makes it a very powerful solution to grow lashes. This eye care solution not only treats the condition of Hypotrichosis of eyelashes, but it is also beneficial for treating ocular pressure and narrow angle glaucoma. You should buy Careprost eye drop online from our store at a very reasonable price.
Procedure to use Careprost eye drop
Before using this eye care solution, you should wash your eyes properly .Now take a thin eyeliner brush and apply a thin layer of this eye care solution on the base of the upper eyelashes.
Remove excess solution with the help of tissue paper and use this eye drop once in a day before going to bed so that proper absorption of this ophthalmic solution takes place.
Use of Careprost eye drop is contraindicated in various conditions such as:
- Avoid use of this eye care solution if you are suffering from any other type of glaucoma other than narrow angle glaucoma.
- Do not use this ophthalmic solution, if you are allergic to generic Bimatoprost or any other component present in this medicine.
- This eye care solution should not be sued by pregnant females and lactating mothers.
Use of Careprost eye drop may lead to various unwanted effects such as visual changes, congested eyes, sensitivity to light, feeling of something in the eye, headache, discharge from the eye, growth of eyelashes, itching in the eye, pain in the eye, burning of eye, dryness, darkening of the colored part of the eye and weakness.
Precautions to be followed while using Careprost eye drop are:
- Before using this eye care solution, you should remove contact lenses as it absorbs the chemical present in the eye care solution leading to the change in the colour of lenses.
- If you are using two ophthalmic solutions, then you should use both of them at a gap of 5- 10 minutes.
- After using this eye care solution, you should avoid touching hands to any other body part as it may lead to unwanted hair growth.
- You should avoid touching the bottle of Careprost eye drop with dirty hands as it may lead to contamination of this eye care solution.
From where should I buy Careprost eye drop?
Careprost eye drop is available on our online pharmacy store. You should place an order online our site and your order will get delivered at your doorsteps.
Order Careprost eye drop online from our store to obtain fuller and longer lashes.