June 23, 2016
GenericEPharmacy is the most trustable online pharmacy where developing, manufacturing, packaging and marketing of high quality of medicines available at very low
price. Our GenericEPharmacy sells effective medicine which doesn’t produces any kind of side-effect and deliver medicines all over the world with fast shipping.
You can make your eyes look pretty with longer and darker eyelashes with Latisse. You don’t have to use cosmetics, stand in front of mirror and waste your valuable time to make your lashes look beautiful.These cosmetics help you achieve longer looking eyelashes, but it is momentary.
Fake eyelashes often fall off and others cosmetics may harm the eye. It is very vital to take care of eyelashes when you are using Latisse to get best results. Some of the ways are do not use any cosmetic product on your lashes, Brush your lashes properly and Make sure your wash your eyes with cold water daily.
Latisse is a wonderful and accepted eye care drops that can help in growing your eyelashes longer, darker and thicker. In medical terms, this situation is called Hypotrichosis (short eyelashes). Everyone wants to look beautiful and have longer eyelashes. Some people are fortunate to have them naturally but others have to resort to cosmetics.
Latisse not only aids in growing your lashes but also treats their irregular growth. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about anything anymore. Latisse contains Bimatoprost as its main constituent that is a prostaglandin derivative.
Latisse is also used in the management of open-angle Glaucoma. It does so by lowering the pressure in the eye. Latisse should be used carefully to get the best result. The steps to use Latisse are mentioned below:
- Shake the bottle of eye drops well before using it.
- A sterile applicator or dropper must be used to apply this medicine.
- Wash your eyes and face properly before using these eye drops.
- Remove any contact lenses if you are using any before using Latisse Eye drops.
- Apply these eye drops carefully on the upper portion of the eyelashes with the help of an applicator.
- Do not apply this medicine to the lower eyelashes.
- Keep your eyes closed for 4-5 minutes and don’t blink them.
There are some drugs which should not be used with Latisse as it can lead to severe drug interactions. The examples of such drugs are Xalatan and Latanoprost. Therefore, their use should not be done with Latisse.
There are a few harmful effects of Latisse such as burning sensation in the eyes, conjunctivitis, pigmentation in the iris, dryness of eyes, redness in the eyes, etc.
There are some precautions that should be followed while taking this drug such as mentioned below:
- Avoid use of this medication if you are pregnant or planning to become one.
- Do not touch the tip of the sterile applicator with your fingers to avoid any contamination.
- Do not these eye drops, if you are allergic to Bimatoprost or any other ingredient present in this formulation.
- Its use is not advised in children.
Buy Latisse and all Eye Care products online from GenericEPharmacy to avail amazing offers and discounts. You can now enjoy the distinct advantage of fastest shipping. Your order will be delivered at your place.